Thursday, April 9, 2009

We're gonna make it after all...


I feel like Mary today... doesn't she just make you want to get out there and conquer the world? Thinking of MTM does 3 things for me:
1) Makes me love being a working woman.
2) Reminds me to appreciate that its a privalege to love, absolutely love, what I do for monies.
3) Most importantly, that I get to go home to where my real life is after 6 o'clock with the hub... where the true laughing, crying, sitting, being, dwelling, dreaming, loving, and enjoying really takes place in life.
and that my freinds, is what me makes me want to toss my hat up high...
(and leave work.)

3 comments:

anne said...

mark and i made that lasagna toss last night. soooo good. it's on our regular dinner rotation now!

mark and elizabeth said...

couldnt agree more!!

Chanes said...

well done in surviving the massive amounts of employee cuts since January!!
You are one AMAZING working woman.