Monday, April 6, 2009

monday: mustaches & jp quote

"Love is not and equation, it is not a contract, and it is not a happy ending. Love is the slate under the chalk, the ground that buildings rise, and the oxygen in the air. It is the place you come back to, no matter where your headed." - Jodi Piccoult

*For those who read way too much:
I just finished devouring JP's latest masterpiece,"Handle with Care." If you have not read any of Piccoult's books, I highly recommend. She has been one of my all- time favorite authors for the past 4 or 5 years, own all her books & talk about her way to much. She writes with such emotion & honesty, I am sucked in every time. The topics are a tad controversial, so be warned.

xoxo.

1 comment:

mrs. rains & family said...

i ADORE jodi picoult novels! i've read "my sister's keeper," "the tenth circle" and "change of heart." i get so obsessed with each one. she really is one of the best authors i have ever come across...