Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Life.


We are obsessed with Discovery Channel's new series called, Life. It is absolutely fabulous & in HD, it literally blows you away. We are hooked. {The narration is by Oprah, whom I am not in love with, but she actually does a really great job.} The photography & videography is stunning... I sit there and keep saying out loud, "I don't know how you can watch this & believe that there is not a God..." The detail in Creation and the thought that went into it are truly exquisite & astounding. I highly recommend checking it out if you haven't yet. {If you missed it, feel free to pop over & enjoy it on our couch... they are on our TiVo list for life.} Enjoy!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I totally agree with you, my husband and I love the Life series and I agree with you about Oprah, not my fav but she did a good job.