Wednesday, February 17, 2010

my dream.

Adobe Photoshop Cook from Lait Noir on Vimeo.

Let's face it... everything is digital. A huge chunk of my work day consists of Photoshop, which, in turn, makes me sometimes believe I can perform Photoshop tasks & functions in the real world. {don't laugh, I am dead serious.} I sometimes truly live in "Photoshop or Illustrator land" and forget that I cannot quick select, clone stamp, warp, or live trace my daily life. This video {above} perfectly portray what goes on in my little brain, and also adequately proves that life would, in fact, be a cleaner, prettier, more efficient place to live, work and play if we could perform P.S. tasks on a whim. Really. :) Adobe does make the world go 'round.

1 comment:

kelley said...

so funny...
In my personal life I can totally agree and understand what you mean - it is hard for me too in separating the design world from the real everyday world.
...thanks for the thought