Monday, December 21, 2009

i know, another food post.


We went for a little Holiday D. team lunch to the new Maple & Motor today... the burgers were excellent, and if we had not have been at work, one of their beers on tap would have washed down the beer-battered onion rings and cheese fries just perfectly. I love the 50's diner feel, with stainless steel, deep, dark wood, and bright vinyl. Moreover, I love that they maintained the integrity of the architecture... it is fast paced, greasy, loud, and fabulous.
The kicker : whoopie pies for dessert. I fainted at the counter.
I would definitely, highly, absolutely recommend. enjoy.
Maple & Motor Burgers & Beer
4810 Maple Ave, at Clara St; Oak Lawn; 214.522.4400

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have kept away from conversation

Anonymous said...

I join. So happens.