I got to spend the last 9 days straight with this boy on an unbelievable trip... great to be home, but missing the freedom and lack of responsibility a vacation warrants.
- We saw 6 states in 8 days.
- Got to spend great time with the Fraziers, and lost in many games of spades.
- Dined on Tapas with Stroupe and Rusty, then went to a fun dive jazz bar for sips.
- Went to the Monrovian Tile Museum in Bucks County. Loved it.
- Saw U2 perform in concert in Giants stadium... jammed with the best of the other Jersians in attendance.
- Got to finally see NM's little baby CUSP in the flesh.
- Ate a yummy lunch in central park in the sunny weather.
- Walked to a arts & crafts fair in downtown, Newtown.
- Got showered with amazing J- Crew b-day goodies from the in laws.
- Found my new all- time favorite dessert, white chocolate covered sherbet balls, at a fabulous Italian restaurant in New Town, La Stalla. Thank you Fraziers!
- Went to the Jersey shores, stuck our feet in the Atlantic, and romped around the beach.
- Indulged in plenty of seafood... mainly LOTS of crab cakes and crab dip, oh and more crab.
- Did some fun shopping.
- Grabbed some wine, cheese, meat, fruit, and crackers from a local DC farmers market, walked to the Lincoln monument, and had a picnic.
- Ate unbelievable homemade ice cream on the sidewalk and people watched in Georgetown.
- Went to the new Top of the Rock to snag an amazing view of the city I adore.
- Meandered around Annapolis, ate more crab, spent great time with awesome friends in Maryland, and danced our feet off.
and how, we're home... and I do love home, but again, miss the adventure. We soaked up lots time together and it made me so excited for the rest of life together... wherever that may be.