Monday, January 19, 2009

one day...

I have been searching for cool pinwheel pics for about 45 minutes for work and came across this little nugget on my quest... she is prob. the most precious thing I have seen in a while.

This picture, to me, is the epitome of Summer or the 4th of July. I love this little hippie chic toddler... I imagine her posh parents are sun bathing on lawn chairs behind the camera, sippin on watermelon mojitos while the sprinklers cool them off, reading W magazine and Men's Health. They are relaxing before a big party with all their best friends that night, out by the lake... they are excited to light fireworks, toast marshmallows, and dive into the red velvet birthday cake for the USA turning 233.

ahhhh, can't wait for the sun... let's make this Summer carefree in 2009... last year's was defiantly too much of a doozie.

Here's to MLK and the one of the biggest day's in America's History tomorrow...

1 comment:

Catherine said...

Yea for pinwheels, and in all seriousness, today is a momentous day. 2009 is going to be phenomenal, and I am so proud to be an American and support President Obama.