Sunday, February 8, 2009

the lodge.












One of my best freinds, Miss Sarah Etherine Langston came and graced Dallas with her presence this weekend. Of course, most of her visit was a sweet time to catch up with her and hang out, but some of it, rightfully so, was college reminising. I lived with 7, yes 7 girls, my senior year... in the Lodge. (which for 12 years prior to us, consisted of all boys inhabiting it.) It was a crazy, crazy(dirty) house, but because of these sweet girls, I can look back at Baylor University, and say with complete assuredness that they made Baylor what it is for me, and a lot of who I am today. This post is dedicated to the Lodge... I think that is all that needs to be said. Miss you all dearly... roll out. and peace out.

3 comments:

Chanes said...

Loved seeing you guys on Saturday. Thank you so much for buying a headband, I appreciate it so much!

Hope to see you again soon.

Chanes said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Mel, this post made me tear up a bit. Epic.