Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I know, I know, more Jackie O.

This picture of Jackie O. makes me swoon... there is not an image yet that I do not love. To me, she is the epitome of class, style, and femininity... she absolutely radiates confidence. { image from here }
Vanity Fair just did a beautiful retrospective of Penelope Cruise, now why she is no Jackie O., she comes pretty darn close to her timeless, sophisticated, chic style. She's probably one of my favorites to see photographed... she owns what she wears and wears it well. I would love to meet her sometime...

2 comments:

Chanes said...

you need to come by my work! we just opened.... citycraftonline.com

We are a modern fabric boutique and sewing lounge. We have UH MAZE ING fabric and we will soon offer basic sewing and project based sewing classes!!

it's off lovers and the tollway (right behind inwood theater)

Anonymous said...

It is remarkable, rather valuable information