Monday, June 1, 2009

get out there & conquer the world...



Today is Monday and I typically attempt to make my Mondays a fresh start to the week... to be productive, eat a good & hearty breakfast, stay organized, and begin with the right outlook. The weather was gorgeous this weekend... we spent almost every minute outdoors working in the backyard & enjoyed every meal on the back porch... however this Monday morning, waking up, the thought of being cooped up inside was not too enticing...
so today, I will make this is my mantra:
"Don't be afraid to give your best to what seemingly are small jobs. Every time you conquer one it makes you that much stronger. If you do the little jobs well, the big ones will tend to take care of themselves. "- Dale Carnegie
I will do my best & step out in the world like the little boys above...
then tonight, I will go play... and turn up the music loud, sit on our back porch, eat, read, and swim some more.
photos via here.

No comments: