Monday, May 17, 2010

A+J








This weekend we hosted couples' a shower for our dear friends, Alexa & Jono who are getting married in Cabo this August. It was a great time of friends, food, drinks, and laughter and the weather could not have turned out better, but I wish I had taken pics throughout the night. {Please note the On the Border decorations at the back table, mind you, that was the result after reining the catering man in and nixing the mexican blankets & gourds of faux plastic food... he insisted on the metallic chili peppers.} Cheers to the soon to be Probsts!

3 comments:

POPPY FRENCH said...

Your party looks fun! I keep coming back to your blog for the guac recipe its so good. I made it twice this weekend! Happy blogging :)

katie said...

great job! I love it!

Emily NIckson said...

Wow Mel! Love it!! You all did an amazing job. I was thinking about you and how perfect the weather was that evening. We ate lunch outside that day...it was so nice out. Love you lots!