Friday, April 9, 2010

Cook on.

I recently made this poster {above} for our kitchen... {more like, replicated the popular "Keep Calm & Carry On" Poster, & changed it to my liking.:) } I went ahead and made it 8.5" x 11", 300dpi, & uploaded it to my docstoc. If anyone wants a copy for themselves, you can follow the link & download it with nicer print quality or enlarge... I created a darker grey version option, as well. It should look nice with a white matte around it, maybe... free art? :)
If you feel inclined & want to make your own version, I just downloaded the "London tube" font from fontspace.com, which resembled the original font and created a corresponding image up top.
Happy Cooking & Enjoy!

1 comment:

The Johnsons said...

Hello ma'am! I am so glad I found your blog. It is so inspirational. I hope you are having a great week. Our blog is www.bvjohnson.blogspot.com if you want to check it out!