Monday, July 20, 2009

PB.


Cubby Organizer....$129.00

Cheese Markers, Set of 4....$19.00
Markham Console Bar... $1,399.00

Love Pottery Barn's new catalogue... love it. The new pieces have a hint vintage sensibility, but still feel so modern & fresh.

At the top of the birthday list this year...
**THE buffet (yes it requires all CAPS) would match our dining room set just perfectly. O man, O man.
**Cheese Markers, because lets face it, I label & mark everything and this would help me with my green endeavors... I admit it, my labels are compulsive.
**Old library cubbies, I mean, I have craved something like this for very a looong time... my craft room neeeeds this.
Ok, Happy Monday...

2 comments:

Allison said...

I loved the new catalogue too! I started thinking about dog-earing pages, but then it was like...every page. Sheesh. :)

Anonymous said...

I want the cheese things. I might have to add that to my registry list....