Monday, July 27, 2009

Frazier 'Dump' Cookies


I am proud to say this is my own recipe! I didn't follow any rules, mixed, matched, added, and tasted till they were exactly what I wanted... and now we literally only have 4 left. whoops. They are now probably one of our favorite cookies...

Ingredients:
1 1/4 cups flour
1 cup regular oats
3/4 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
3/4 cup granulated sugar
1/2 cup packed brown sugar
1 stick of butter, softened
3 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 egg
1/4 cup chopped pecans, toasted
2 cup milk chocolate chips
1 1/2 cup Heath toffee bits
1/4 cup milk
Preheat oven to 350°.
Combine first 10 ingredients (through egg), in an electric mixer. Beat at medium speed until well blended. Stir in pecans, milk chocolate chips, and toffee bits. Drop dough by tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart onto baking sheets lined with parchment paper or sprayed with non stick. Bake at 350° for 12 minutes or until edges of cookies are lightly browned. Cool on pans 2 minutes. Remove cookies from pans; cool on wire racks.
These are crunchy cookies, {the way I like em} just be forewarned. :)
These will no doubt be a staple in the cookie jar at the Fraziers for many years. Enjoy!

2 comments:

anne h. alley said...

oh YUM. i want to make these! I am so impressed & inspired -- next on my to-do list is to create my own cookie.

:)

katie said...

ahhhh! first of all, making your own cookie recipe is a true fete. and secondly, they look amazing! i can hope to try one someday.