Wednesday, December 17, 2008

a little PR work...




Check Spelling









Brooks Whittington Photography did Ryan & I's wedding. Working with Brooks & Leigh was one of our favorite parts of the planning process. They are literally some of the most talented photographers I have ever seen (They have the accolades and awards to prove) and were absolutely fabulous and so accommodating to work with. Right now they are going through each month of 2008 and posting their favorite pictures from each wedding on their blog. They picked two!! for ours... seen above. They also are shooting my good friend Liz and Woei's wedding, the double shot above is from their engagement pic session. Here is a sampling of what they do, along with my bridal portrait they featured on their website. They are now starting to do children ("A day in the life of..") ... I really can't wait to bring our kids back to them! (Bottom picture is a cool shot of Brooks & Leigh.) Here is the link to me & Ry's website. Thank you Brooks & Leigh. You were unbelievable!

2 comments:

anne h. alley said...

so beautiful! i love that bridal pic of you in between the trees. so lovely...

Anonymous said...

Mel, I also loved your pictures from your wedding! You look so fabulous in them too! I saw that they travel some too...hmmm... :-)