Thursday, October 16, 2008

mom's lunch notes.


photos compliements of just something i made

These little notes remind me of my mom putting notes in my lunch everyday with little drawings. My favorite was her drawing of a girl doing a hurkey with a megaphone & pom poms, when I tried out for cheerleader. I know it helped boost my confidence in my lack of mad cheerleading skliz, however, I don't think it boosted the judges' confidence in me, (maybe it was the pale skin, chicken legs, double colored socks, pounds of mascara, and purple glasses?) however, I was not destined to become a Mustang cheerleader. I still have the napkin though... and that's what i remember about the tryout.
While i do not want kiddies right now, i can't wait to write sweet, encouraging notes to them everyday. (I can only aspire to have them as cute as the ones above!)

1 comment:

anne said...

my mom didn't do this for me, and that's ok, but i love this idea and want to do it for my kids for sure! :)